Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More scraps...

Was able to scrap two more pages tonight (for my gallery over at digishoptalk.com. I'm still feeling my way through this new hobby which is quickly becoming addicting haha.

Scrapbooking is usually a hobby for married women slash mothers. Women who got tons of photos of their kid(s) and husband(s) that they can scrap.

So what's a single girl like me doing dabbling in digi-scrap? Don't ask me! But for a design-oriented, doodle-crazy girl like me, my civil status ain't enough reason to hold me back from scrapping pages like these:



So yeah, I guess I'm gonna scrap my photos (haha). And of course, there's the folks, and the friends, and my big, big family (I got quite a lot of cousins, and nephews and nieces). And don't forget the dogs and cats, too!

Credits for these layouts are on the images. Click on the photos to see larger views. The flowers on the two pages and the frame on the yellow page my doodles, which I scanned and vectorized in CS3. Later on, I'll try to post her a brief description of my process, for anyone who's interested.


In the meantime, tata!

1 comments:

Anonymous July 17, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

Hi! You might like to know that there is a Wacom Digital Scrapbooking contest that might win you a Bamboo Fun Tablet for your doodling pleasure.
Please visit: http://www.thedailyscrapper.com/issue003/classified_challenges.html

Regards,
Alice

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP