Saturday, August 2, 2008

New site decor

It's a Saturday, and I just spent the whole afternoon "pimping" my blog. I was getting bored with the previous theme and sadly, I am one of those bloggers who constantly change their blog themes, never seeming to be satisfied with how it currently looks.

But this is the first time I designed my own banner though, so I might be sticking to my current "doodled" theme. I wanted to stamp my personality all over it, give it more character and make it more me. I don't know if my current design speaks good of me (haha) but I like how it looks.

I like clean, simple designs. I didn't want to clutter the page with too much color, and too much stuff on the sidebar and header, so I looked for a blogger theme that was as minimalistic as possible. I found this design from eblog templates but the designer is Node Thirty Three (scroll to the bottom of this page for the credits and links). I just changed the header and I gotta tell you, it was a pain trying to tweak the html of the theme! I am so challenged in that area and I was just playing it by the ear and after several misses, I finally FINALLY got it right. Whew!

In light of how painstaking a process it was, I am sticking with this theme and my banners for now. Let's just say it won't be anytime soon before I get the itch to change it again.

So anyway, will post more updates, more doodles and more stuff tomorrow. For now, it's off to bed for me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP