Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just random ramblings...

It's Sunday and while I'm getting ready for church (and while my tennis-fan-Mom is screaming at Rafael Nadal -who's losing to Novak Djokovic right now- on TV to clean up his act or she's gonna hate him forever) here's a scan of one of the pages of my late night-doodlings:



I purposefully shrunk the scan to discourage any "doodle pirates" passing by *wink*.

These are no works of art, just restless (and sleepless) doodles from last night. I'm not so good yet with the hands and feet, so I need to practice drawing the fingers and the shoes and the legs. For some reason, I always end up with only four fingers and one bigger leg.

Anyway, when I get back from church, I plan to sit down and scrap some more pics, scan more doodles and maybe post here some doodle shares - or in digiscrap talk, freebies!

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP