Saturday, April 5, 2008

New blog design

... again! Like I said in this post, I'm bound to change this blog's design frequently ;-).

I am a bit fickle-minded in that way. I love my previous blog design which was courtesy of Gisele Jaquenod, but there are times I just feel like a change of "working" environment. The current theme is from suckmylolly.com (check her out, she's also got tons of gorgeous blogger themes).

My taste in blog templates leans towards whimsical, girlie flavors like Gisele's birdie series. In fact, I downloaded all of her birdie themes, so I would be likely rotating my themes around her templates soon enough.

Right now, I'm making my business cards, the design of which I'm planning to work around my current blog design. Soft grays and tiffany blues with a pop of hot pink. Will post the samples once I finish them (I tend to make around 3 designs which I spend days mulling over, choosing which to stick with).

One thing's annoying me though. When I was changing my blog's template, everytime I hit "view blog" I still see the previous blog design. Is it Blogger? Or is it my browser? I'm using Firefox, but I also got Safari installed (which I did not download by the way, it came along with an iTunes update). Could it be having 3 browsers- the third being IE- installed in my computer is somehow messing up my monitor or something? Sounds kinda far-fetched, but it could be possible. I read from a Flickr forum about how different browsers show the same uploaded photo in different colors.

Oh I hope it all works out in the morning. In my experience, weird as it may sound, but most digital hiccups I encounter get smoothed out in the morning. We'll see.



Update (the morning after): Everything's A-Ok. Checked my site first thing today, and it looks just as it should. There's something quite not right in my header, though. What do you think? Hmmm. I'll be tweaking it again today :-) 

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP